Communications Executive, £26,000 - Worcester
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading not for profit membership body in their growing Communications team. Our client are keen to appoint an experienced Communications Executive to work alongside their Head of Communications in developing the association's communications strategy.
This will be a diverse role where you will be utilising a broad range of channels to drive forward engaging messages and member communications. Key duties will include:
* Writing press releases and feature articles
* Responding to media enquiries
* Conducting membership research, including the creation and analysis of online surveys.
* Ensuring regular contact - in writing and in person - with key journalists from national media and trade press
* Coordination of media networking events
* Management of the social media presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
* Website management, including copywriting for web, updating website content using CMS and ensuring the website's SEO is maximised.
* Use Google Analytics and AdWords to monitor and maximise website visitor numbers
* Producing and implementing email marketing campaigns
* Producing corporate publications
* Speech writing and presentations for industry events and ceremonies
In order to be successful, you will need to demonstrate previous experience of working in a multi-channel communications role and have strong digital skills. Of course, you will come armed with an engaging writing style and be comfortable creating content for a diverse range of channels and a broad audience. This role will be working within a small team, so you must be able to produce a high volume of work without compromising on quality; excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy are therefore essential.
Based in Worcester, this role is commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Cheltenham, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and the wider West Midlands / Worcestershire / Gloucestershire regions.
Interviews are likely to be held in the second week of January, so please apply now with your most recent CV.