Our client is leading international firm working on all aspects of today's day to day environment. Due to growth, they are looking for a Communications Specialist to join their Corporate Social Responsibility team to provide excellent communications support in the development and execution of group campaigns.
Reporting to the Senior Corporate Communications, you'll be an avid writer, strong communicator, and creative eye that will work strongly alongside the broader Corporate Communications Team in creating meaningful content for company publications.
- Support and produce high quality Group content having developed a strong understanding of the audience's needs, production processes and methods of distribution.
- Work closely alongside the corporate communications team in creating and distributing content across multiple platforms.
- Adhere to sustainability guidelines and ensure continuous corporate compliance with sustainability indexes by collecting and distributing relevant data.
- Project management and ensuring that projects adhere to company standards and comply with time constraints and budgets.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams.
- Project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Confidence in working alongside stakeholders, colleagues, and suppliers.
If you have experience in a corporate communications role and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.