Robert Half Creative are helping a well established Investment Management firm to recruit for a talented Communications Executive on a temp to perm basis. The salary for this role will be circa. £30k.
The successful Communications Executive applicant for this position will be a driven and hard-working individual with a willingness to learn, a flair for writing and a strong grasp of social media.
Communications Executive for an Investment Management firm in the City of London
- Developing and managing a firm's presence on social media - formulating reports and proving achievements on KPIs
- Managing day-to-day relationships with PR agencies
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement internal communications plan
- Assisting with the implementation of the monthly video retainer - managing the distribution of videos on all platforms
- Ensuring brand values are articulated appropriately and underpin all communications activities and materials
A Private Equity Investment Management firm in the City of London
Salary & Benefits
This is a temp to perm opportunity - the ultimate salary will be circa. £30k a year + benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.