- Support the Communications Strategic Partners with the design, execution, and distribution of high quality company content.
- Project management support on major global communications projects including international group communications campaigns.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key company communications stakeholders in order to implement and maintain a strong internal communications network.
- Support company wide international leadership events including production of content, logistics, design, and digital event management.
- Support, develop and implementation of Group communications plans.
- Maintain group management and presence of meaningful intranet content.
- Work closely alongside others in identifying opportunities for content creation and distribution.
- Work closely alongside Editorial Assistant on content management.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizsational skills
- Confidence in working alongside stakeholders, colleagues, and suppliers
If you have experience working in internal communication, project management and content production and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.