An excellent opportunity to work for a global company as a communications professional in a growing team in Sunbury-on-Thames.
As a communications executive, you will be:
- Co-ordinating the production and delivery of communication materials and making sure that the projects you are involved with are delivered within budget and on schedule.
- Assisting with internal communication channels and determining the right format for content and how it should be distributed to make sure that the right audiences are targeted with the right information.
- Co-ordinating events and providing technical support for internal clients, for example helping to organise webcasts and town hall presentations.
The Successful Applicant
As a communications executive, you will be expected to have:
- Excellent writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Experience working in communications or PR.
- Experience working in a communications or PR agency is desirable.
- Experience with Office 365 and Dotmailer would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
£180 - £230 per day (PAYE/Umbrella rate).