Communications Coordinator for Iconic Venue in London up to £29,000 plus AMAZING perks/bonuses
A leading Exhibition Venue that hosts some of the most exciting industry and experiential events, we work with leading brands and international companies across the board.
Who we are looking for
An ambitious and creative Communications Coordinator that is fun, driven and wants to make a difference!
This position is responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications in executing the communications strategy for this fantastic and already thriving venue.
The ideal candidate
- 2-3 years media/public relations experience, minimum one in-house
- Proven ability in developing media/public relations strategies and programs
- Experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Influencing at senior levels, including providing media advice and training
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Detail oriented, but able to see the bigger picture
- Confidence in self and own judgement
- Creative, confident and experienced networker
If you are interested in this fantastic challenge then please get in touch asap with your CV