An excellent opportunity to work for a global company as a communications professional in a growing team in Sunbury-on-Thames.
The purpose of the Communications Lead / Engagement Advisor is to develop and execute effective Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Plans. Whilst the focus of this role is predominantly stakeholder engagement & communications, (accounting for approximately 75% of the role) as a member of the change communications team, there is an expectation that this role will work across internal communications streams.
The Successful Applicant
As a communications lead / engagement advisor, you will be expected to have:
- A track record in stakeholder engagement and communications and awareness of change management activities.
- Experience of developing and implementing stakeholder engagement, communications and change management strategies.
- Ability to plan, develop and deliver communications materials in varying formats & styles to tight deadlines.
- Ability to review communications for completeness, quality and compliance with established SPU standards.
- Ability to respond rapidly to change and deliver in a fast moving project environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
£350 - £380 per day (PAYE/Umbrella rate).