Our client is a firm of designers, engineers, consultants, and technical specialists working in all aspects of today's built environment. Alongside international partners, the business has completed projects pertaining to some of the worlds most notable structures. Due to growth, they are looking for a Communications Assistant to join their Communications team to provide excellent support for the implementation of strategic group campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you'll be an avid writer, strong communicator, and creative eye that will work strongly alongside senior stakeholders in delivering meaningful company efforts.
- Support the development and implementation of strategic internal communications practices.
- Continuous collaboration with the Communications team in generating plans, content, and communications strategies that are properly aligned with company standards.
- Support leadership events around the world, including annual leadership events, and global town hall events. This involves production of content, AV materials, logistics, design/brand adherence and digital event management.
- Manage multiple Team Spaces on SharePoint, ensuring the content is well structured and up to date.
- Manage and update group communications on the companies intranet system.
- Track global trends in order to proactively develop opportunities on the team's behalf.
- Continuously engage with key internal company stakeholders.
- Distribution of company content across multiple channels.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in building effective communications programs.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams.
- Project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Confidence in working alongside stakeholders, colleagues, and suppliers.
- Knowledge of internal communications tools and platforms.
If you have experience in a communications role, delivering successful communications support and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a leading international organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV and details.