Communications and Marketing Officer
Location flexible within South of England
Up to £21,210 pa + excellent benefits (an additional £3,250 is payable if based at our London office)
Do you thrive in a role where no two days are the same? Are you energised by working with internal and external stakeholders nationally to make a difference? Are you passionate about challenging stigma around mental health and substance use? If so, then this is the role for you!
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen within our group of national partner charities for a Communications and Marketing Officer. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic individual to play an integral role in supporting the delivery of quality communications and marketing initiatives across a range of channels.
Working to the Group Head of Communications and Marketing, your challenge will be to help get our message out there and position us as a leading specialist provider within the mental health and substance use sectors.
As Communications & Marketing Officer, you will:
- Develop and publish engaging content across a wide range of communication platforms, including internal communication channels, the Recovery Focus website and social media platforms
- Work hand in hand with operational teams across the South of England to develop marketing collateral that aims to promote local services to potential service users, members of the public, the media and other key stakeholders
- Plan and implement innovative communications and marketing campaigns to raise awareness of the Recovery Focus vision and build the profile of the organisation
- Work as part of a national Communications and Marketing Team to organise events and support the Group Board to meet their strategic objective of inspiring individual recovery nationwide.
To join us as Communications and Marketing Officer, you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan and prioritise a very busy workload
- Confidence in communicating across all mediums and the ability to write on behalf of others, including senior leaders within the Recovery Focus Group
- A reputation for being technically savvy, including a good understanding of social media
- Educated to degree level
- Flexibility to travel across a range of national service locations.
Managing more than 140 services nationwide, Recovery Focus provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health and substance use needs. Whilst working across all our group partners, the successful candidate would be employed by Richmond Fellowship who offer great benefits, including 25 days holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a supporting statement outlining your suitability for this role.
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Michelle Snowden, Group Head of Communications
and Marketing, on 07468 763 772.
Closing date: 24 November 2017.