As Communications and Engagement Manager, you will be a customer-focused, hands-on communications professional working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the organisation's communication, engagement and marketing strategy.
Working with a small team based virtually and locally your main responsibilities will include:
- Publishing, maintaining, updating and ensuring accuracy of on-line content, including SEO strategy
- Writing and editing content, and overseeing the production and delivery of content to stakeholders
- Managing social media channels: running campaigns and increasing social engagement
- Supporting production of publications and marketing materials, including a monthly newsletter
- Planning and delivery of events
- Media management: proactive and reactive media work including publishing press releases
- Working with external partners and sponsors to identify opportunities to increase engagement
Your skills and experience will include:
- A proven track record in communications in the professional services sector
- Experience of the full marcomms mix and a good understanding of the communications industry
- Excellent communications skills including: copywriting, graphics, web, social media and face to face
- Good internal and external stakeholder relationship management experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and ease in presenting
If you feel you have the required skills and experience please apply now!