EMR are working with a leading professional services firm to recruit an Associate Director to oversee the global risk management (RM) communications.
As Associate director you will be responsible for developing engagement communications plans and programmes that appeal to whole organisation globally.
As part of the focus on risk management, your role will cover areas such as: policy, compliance, regulation, security and ethics amongst other risks.
In your role to communicate and engage with the global workforce, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide strategic and tactical internal communications and engagement support and advice to the RM Executive Committee, other global RM leaders and other teams across the organisation
- Develop and deliver a communications strategy, key messages and detailed plans which support the RM business agenda and initiatives
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure that they are kept informed and promote the communications strategy and plans
- Be able to quickly understand key programs, recognising communication priorities and then being able to deliver on them to a high standard, and be able to advise on the most effective communication methods and channels
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience of working in a complex change management environment
- Proven capability to understand the business strategy and proactively translate this into high-quality, strategic, creative communications that are appropriate, relevant and engaging to the audience
- Demonstrate the professional competence, influencing skills and gravitas required to provide high-level communications leadership, with the ability to influence very senior, demanding stakeholders
- Execute quality deliverables across multiple media, including print, intranet, events and presentations
- Experience working in a banking, financial services or other regulated industry and a familiarity with the demands of regulators for frequency and content of messaging
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!