Senior Communications and Employee Engagement Manager, £50,000 - £60,000 - Buckinghamshire
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced communications and employee engagement professional to lead in a new project for this well respected consultancy based in Buckinghamshire.
The role of the Senior Communications and Employee Engagement Manager will be to lead on the development of a new brand/project within a regulated business and act as project lead around the design and delivery of employee communication strategies including management of the roll out to clients and ongoing account management.
- Brand development for this new service and marketing strategy
- Proposition and service development
- Lead the account management of clients to ensure a quality service is delivered within agreed timescales and budgets, understanding their needs and environment
- Campaign analysis and reporting showcasing ROI
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally building strong relationships
- Fully comply with regulation guidelines and procedures
- Budget management
- Line management of a small team
The suitable candidate will need to communicate employee benefits content to members through clear and simple written copy, creative thinking and effective delivery and so must have experience creating high impact and concise content. Strong project management skills and an understanding of marketing channels and subsequent results are also key to the role.
Experience within a similar role is desirable, ideally from within a communications firm, benefits consultancy, or creative/design agency.
This role is offering the suitable candidate the opportunity and autonomy to drive this offering and bring their own ideas and creativity to the team. The company itself promote 'employees flourishing' both internally and via their services and promote an environment and benefits package that supports this ethos.
Please apply or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss further.