Established over 50 years ago, this exciting organisation have supported people nationwide to lose weight and feel fantastic and are now looking for an exceptionally strong content writer to create warm, engaging and impactful communications across all stakeholder touchpoints.
The Role: Working within the in-house writing team, you will be responsible for writing content that can be communicated across print, email, online and social. Considering each audience, you will create communications plans and then deliver the content ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right audience at the right time.
- Create communications plans and agree with wider team
- Compose engaging and impactful communications that will reach members, head office staff, consultants, regional managers
- Writing for emails, internal newsletter, consultant magazines, news updates, printed leaflets etc.
- Build strong and influential relationships across the business
- Be comfortable seeking stories out within the business and interviewing stakeholders to write articles
- Work with design and videographers to create assets
- Edit and proof-read all communications before release
The candidate: To be considered for this in-house writer role, you must be able to demonstrate an excellent background in content or copywriting where you have been creative and engaging with your style. You need to be an expert relationship builder and be comfortable with talking to and interviewing stakeholders to create exciting stories. Experience in communications, internal communications, PR, journalism etc. can all be considered but the most important thing is being able to demonstrate that your personal qualities reflect the values and culture of the business.
The role would suit an existing PR Officer, Internal Communications Executive, Content Executive, Copywriter or Journalist.
The role will be office based in Alfreton, commutable from Tamworth, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Burton on Trent with a competitive salary dependant on experience. Package is also excellent and includes enhanced pension, up to 34 days holiday, onsite gym and hair & beauty salon, excellent training and development opportunities, health cash plan plus many other perks.
Communications & Content Executive, Alfreton, £comp dep on exp