You will be working in London's West End as a Communications Advisor for one of the largest Global Private Equity Companies.
As a communications Associate for this rapidly growing Equity firm you will have a great opportunity to support the Head of Digital Communications with the implementations of new strategies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Deliver both written and visual content to internal and external communications
· Help to manage all social media platforms
· Assist with the day to day running of external websites
· Liaise with agencies and ensure a long working relationship
· Support the Head of Digital Marketing with the delivery of projects
· Use analytic to track the performance of articles
A successful candidate will have:
· Experience working within Finance or within a corporate sector
· Knowledge of Google Adwords
At this company you will have a great opportunity to start working for a market leader in its field and jump into a fast paced environment,
If you think you could be interested in the role please apply using the link, or email on email@example.com
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position