As a Comms Planning Account Director, your role is integral within the department as you will support multiple teams in the business, using a variety of skills.
This fast-growing and successful media agency are looking for a Comms Planning Account Director, who has specialist knowledge of the Irish Media Market, to join their team! The agency is keen and driven to grow their local footprint within the Irish Market and to be involved with New Business Opportunities. Working across FMGC and travel mediums, it is a chance to join a brand new market and put your own stamp on it.
- Manage multiple markets and the work flows associated with them
- Be passionate about new business and drive the teams responses, especially in comms, and media planning
- Oversee projects across other teams, including brand campaigns across multiple markets, performance campaigns, brand tracking, market mix modelling, media partnerships and reporting
- Build lasting relationships with local teams and lead day to day requests with local teams
- Will require meetings in Ireland, to meet with the Clients and build trusted relationships that strengthen client scores
- Specialist knowledge of the Irish Media Market will be advantageous to help you hit the ground running
- A minimum of 5 years media agency experience to ensure you can use all key industry tools to drive insight and robust media plans
- A great communicator with confidence planning all channels and how they fit together
- Enthusiasm when presenting to clients, ensuring you do so with gravitas
- Enjoy the variety this role provides across the different clients
If this role sound of interest to you, Click 'Apply' Now!
Media Planning and Buying Specialist at Aspire