Comms Planner - Account Director
£270 - £330
World-renowned media agency is looking for an experienced Comms Planner for a freelance role working on some of the agencies biggest B2C accounts.
This is an exciting role within the Planning team at a well-known Media Agency. You will work with the Business Director managing a portfolio of FMCG clients leading planning and account management.
- Leading strategic development and implementation across all digital and out of home channels.
- Assisting in shaping the clients strategic plan, whilst providing comms solutions.
- Developing strong relationships with all senior clients
- They need someone with a real can do attitude and willing to be flexible about the tasks they jump into from across planning and account management.
My client is looking for a confident, proactive comms planning expert with;
* Extensive comms planning experience in an agency environment
* Strong management skills both internally and externally
* Excellent attention to detail and highly organised to keep up with demand.