About the Company
This company is a creative and vibrant firm in the construction sector. As a Comms Officer you will be part of a team of communications strategists, working to build effective internal communications and reinforce the firm's strong reputation externally.
My client works in several fields across multiple countries, adding a vibrant international aspect to the role and making an providing the opportunity for employees to work in a dynamic and global environment.
If you are innovative, have experience in communications and are attracted to the prospect of stamping your mark onto a major firm, then this is the ideal role for you.
About the Comms Officer role
As a Comms Officer you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your operational and technical skills in a purpose led firm, an industry leader in its sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Comms Officer:
- Leading on managing and developing business networks and maintaining positive relationships
- Developing a communications strategy that reflects the strong reputation of the firm
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of comms, including writing briefs, producing content and managing internal messaging
- Implementing digital communications, building the firm's web presence and managing online communications
If you have experience in communications and a desire to work somewhere where your contribution will be valued, then the chance to join this purpose led firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Comms Officer:
- Have a proven track record, preferably with 3 years of experience in communications
- Be sociable and interpersonal. With the ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Have a strong communication background and skillset,
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, flexible and sociable
The Comms Officer receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £38,000 plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Comms Officer role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1209.