We are looking for a commercially minded, creative marketer to join our award-winning Communications Team. If you are experienced in delivering highly engaging, strategic marketing campaigns with excellent ROAS, this could be the role for you.
Here at Longhurst Group we want to deliver a range of much-needed homes and vital support services while focusing on our vision to improve the lives of our customers and communities. The main role of our Communications Team is to ensure that our colleagues and customers are engaged with the work that we are doing. Marketing the properties we provide and the services we deliver, is a crucial role to helping Longhurst Group realise its vision of Improving Lives.
As Commercial Marketing Officer you will:
- Be responsible for creating and implementing marketing and campaign plans in-line with the communications and marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the Communications Team to disseminate and target marketing campaign communications to maximise reach, impact and brand message
- Work closely with our New Homes Sales Team to showcase our new home sales programme and drive sales performance.
- Be responsible for updating campaign landing pages, working with the Sales Team and the Digital Communications Officer to ensure that pages are achieving a high level of conversions
- Produce monthly campaign report to update key internal stakeholders, calculating ROAS and number of MQLs.
Our Commercial Marketing Officer will:
- Have at least three years’ experience of working in a marketing or communications environment.
- Be educated to a degree level or have a recognised marketing qualification.
- Take a strategic, proactive and creative approach to marketing and campaigns
- Have experience of digital marketing including PPC advertising
- Be highly-motivated and passionate about all things marketing
- Be commercially-minded and able to demonstrate good value-for-money
- Be a brand champion and live Longhurst Group’s vision of 'Improving Lives' and our values.
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact:
Marketing and Campaigns Manager
0120 559 2055
Please visit our website for the full job description.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position