£25,000 - £30,000 + uncapped comms
Are you a strong print/digital sales candidate? Want to work for a leading UK publisher?
A new opportunity has came around to join a leading publisher and they are looking for a resilient, passionate Commercial Manager who is looking to build their career within an established publishing house. As a Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the upselling of key accounts across two portfolio. Being one of the leading titles in the market and working with some of the biggest client within the sector, strong relationship building and sales approach will be required. They offer a generous bonus structure and excellent progression plans.
- A cross media sell across some of the market leading health care titles
- Managing some of the biggest account in the health care sector as well as looking for new opportunities
- Regular contact with clients and keeping on top of monthly/yearly plans and upsell opportunities where possible
- Have a confident phone and written manor as well as the ability to pitch and present to clients
- Consistently exceed individual and team targets
- Provide and communicate accurate figures & reports to teams and managers
- 12 months+ experience in media sales. Preferably across print & digital
- Proven experience in achieving targets and working in a fast paced environment
- An excellent relationship builder who isn't afraid of picking up the phone or getting a meeting with clients
- Strong organisation skills and being able to manage your workload
- Be an ambassador for the brand
Please click 'Apply' today
Or contact Sam Ecob