- Brand new opportunity for a Commercial Director to join a small, ambitious and well established content and communications agency
- Enjoy leading a varied and predominantly tech B2B client base
- Work in and on the agency, helping define their future roadmap
- Take charge of the agency pipeline, driving new business growth
- Salary £55k - £70k (on experience)
What you’ll be doing
The Commercial Director / Client Services Director is a newly created role that will see you take control of several functions across the agency. A right hand person to the MD you’ll own commercial success from leading client strategy, developing relationships and maximising growth potential to overseeing productivity, delivery and profitability. The agency is small, effective and hands on, all of which contribute to their successful model and in turn you’ll come with the same approach.
You’ll take charge of the agency pipeline, forecasting and reporting whilst leading from the front through best practice, inspiring creativity and innovation.
Internally you’ll play a vital role, working closely with the MD to develop the agency’s proposition, product and service offering whilst owning and driving their business development and client engagement strategy.
You’ll enjoy working across an impressive B2B client base with a strong technology offering and knowledge base. At the same time you may be delivering social, content, PR, digital, creative and event led campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An agency experienced Senior Account Director / Client Services Director / Business Director / Client Partner with an entrepreneurial streak that is now looking to join a smaller agency within a senior and impactful role
- You’ll have a proven track record of delivering client and new business growth throughout your career
- Your knowledge will have been gained across wide reaching B2B client business, inclusive of technology
- Experience of delivering across content, social, digital and PR channels
- A creative and strategic thinker that leads from the front, enjoys getting hands on and demands quality
- You’ll have the ability to nurture relationships, spot new business opportunities and act on them
- Commercially astute with sound financial management and reporting skills
What you’ll get in return for you talents
A salary of £55k to £70k that sits in line with your experience, a work / life balance, the chance to work amongst a team that pull together and get results and a long term career opportunity that you can truly make your own.
Please contact Nick at ADLIB for a confidential conversation or forward your CV.