Commercial Director - Events
£60-75,000 basic + flexible commission structure
Forward Role are currently working with a full-service events agency in Greater Manchester that are renowned for their impressive delivery of a wide portfolio of innovative industry events. The agency have some exciting growth plans on the card, and are on the lookout for a Commercial Director to join the team to help implement these. As their Commercial Director, you will work closely with the MD and be responsible for building and leading a sales team and driving a sales strategy across the business.
- Leading on growth of sales and sponsorships, spotting opportunities for to bring on new business
- Mapping out the market, developing proposals, pitching to potential prospects
- Sit as part of the senior team, attending regular meetings
- Work effectively with the the internal teams across events, sales and marketing to co-ordinate activity
- Regular networking – attending events to promote growth
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in an events environment
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of sales and sponsorships
- Efficient communicator, able to build professional and effective relationships at all levels
- A multi-tasker with excellent organisational planning and project management skills
- Previous management of a team
- Enjoy sales and forging new relationships
- Commercially minded - competent with forecasting, budgeting
There is a huge scope for progression with this role, and even more excitingly, you will have a direct impact on the continued growth and commercial success of the agency. In return you will have the opportunity to travel, work flexibly and be part of working environment full of passionate and driven people (and ideally you will be one of them!).
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.