- Newly created opportunity within a thriving and innovative agency environment.
- Play a lead commercial role within the management team helping shape the agencies success.
- Excellent prospects for development.
- A salary of c.£55k.
What you’ll be doing
With a long standing heritage within digital technology and marketing the business are growing at pace, capitalising on opportunities to extend their offering in line with client demand. In response this newly created role of Commercial Director will work alongside the existing management team and focus on their commercial strategy, delivery and service offering.
Since day one innovation has been at the heart of the business, their technical ability to create bespoke and platform orientated digital products across numerous environments, coupled with an deep understanding of integrated marketing and user experience have been pivotal to their success and client growth.
As Commercial Director you’ll operate across the business, driving all aspects of commercial success. From working with clients and internal teams to identify, scope and realise digital products and marketing services, leading exploration and analysis of new ventures and opportunities through to ensuring delivery across the agency is highly effective, profitable and of impeccable quality.
What experience you’ll need
- An agency head, commercially focussed Digital Account Director or Client Services Director looking for a step into wide reaching commercial role (or similar)
- A solid understanding of digital technology, product development, marketing and strategy
- An eye for the bottom line and effectiveness, driving efficiency and quality at every touch point
- A proven leader, guiding by example, best practice and engaging the team
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to spot commercial opportunities and evidence their potential through business planning and measurement
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- Depending on experience we’re expecting a salary in the region of £55k. You’ll also have fantastic opportunities for progression whilst working amongst a highly talented and respected team.
Please get in touch with Nick or Fran now to talk further.