My client is an established consumer credit fintech, who've grown exponentially in the last few years (from 50 staff to 250 in their London office since 2015, with the ambition to float on the FTSE in the next few years). They're one of the leading credit card businesses in the UK, with established own and co brand businesses - and they manage the store cards for a number of top retailers.
The business has massive ambitions for their co brand offering and, in Q1 2018, are launching a POS finance proposition to add to their store card network. As a result, they are looking for a highly credible commercial development manager, who will:
- Lead the research and prospecting agenda for the business and commercial development teams
- This will include company profile researching, developing (and executing) a prospect targeting strategy
- Provide market insight from a number of external industry sources and case studies
- Develop and enhance the prospecting toolkit, through the creation of BD brochurewre, interactive product simulations and the development of the corporate branding strategy
- Assist in the preparation of prospect and pitch materials for all BD opportunities
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of all event based marketing, on site marketing and networking strategies on behalf of the team
- Develop competitor analysis from open market sources, internal and external insights
This is a rare opportunity, and a great one for the right person - it's a unique chance to play a lead part in an extremely high calibre team, with a strong foundation of investment, infrastructure, and a proven business model. As a result, there is massive potential for growth and development, both for the organisation and the successful incumbent. This role is a hybrid and would suit people from a number of backgrounds - but they're particularly interested in meeting people who've spent time in insight, business development or bids.