Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
A globally recognised company, home to some of the worlds most iconic brands are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Data Analyst initially on a 12 month FTC as part of their growing team in London. The core purpose of this role will be to support the international growth of their audiences, taking a lead in matter such as advertising and product performance, providing a high standard of reporting and insight across the portfolio.
* Work closely with a wide variety of international colleagues to analyse large sets of data from a suite of commercial platforms particularly Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics.
* Produce key business insights, designing key reporting frameworks that span multiple markets
* Provide insights and recommendations using the data from multiple sources, providing the necessary expertise to support both global and local commercial, strategy and product teams
* Must be analytical and numerate with an experience of working within the digital analysis, ad operations and campaign management fields
* Knowledge of digital advertising platforms, with an understanding of the ever-changing landscape of digital business
* Clear communication and interpersonal skills, with knowledge of foreign languages a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
Commercial Data Analyst (12-month FTC, likely to go perm)
|Job Title:||Commercial Data Analyst (12-month FTC, likely to go perm)|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca O'Donnovan|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 10:33|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Account Manager - Digital & Comms (temp to perm)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + possible perm role
Head of Communications - International Trade Association - To £100k
City of London
To £100k with excellent benefits
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Head of Digital Marketing
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and benefits