Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
A globally recognised company with expertise in products for the mobile professional are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Analyst as part of their growing team in London. The core purpose of this role will be to interpret a variety of data sets, to build and communicate actionable insights to key stakeholders, aiding the growth of both sales and profitability.
* Work closely with the team to collect, monitor and study both internal and external data sets, creating bespoke reports so specific business recommendations can be made to both sales and marketing teams
* Track and communicate findings to key stakeholders within both sales and marketing teams helping build robust improvement plans
* Identify new and manage current data sets across EMEA region, including generating easy to interpret reports based on data and insights
* Identifying ways in which the data and reports can be improved
* Degree in Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science preferred
* Data Mining experience
* Experience within a consumer/end user focussed role such as CES or FMCG
* Comfort in managing multiple levels of stakeholders
* Proficient user of Tableau/PowerBi, Excel and Salesforce (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca O'Donnovan|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 09:40|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's