Commercials Operations Analyst
Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
One of the UK and world's largest procurement network platforms are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Operations Analyst to join their highly successful commercial team. The core purpose of this role will be to increase efficiency, produce reports and analysis to support strategic growth strategies across the business. You will work within a vibrant and fast paced environment, and be a key coordinator of data, reports, systems and processes.
- Regular reporting using Salesforce and Excel, including forecasting, sales, KPI's and dashboards.
- Provide analysis and actionable insights, including ad-hoc analysis of key business metrics.
- Ownership of the daily management of data and reporting, its implementation and usage.
- Partner with key stakeholders to make data driven decisions on matters including sales incentive, territory optimisation, global strategy and forecast modelling.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Commercial and sales experience in a quota driven environment.
- Articulate; great customer and communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and conduct work in an organised and logical manner mitigating any risks to the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join an incredibly successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!