Commercial Growth Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000
Are you an analytical thinker? Are you interested in working with one the most popular ecommerce brands in the world? If yes, this might be the role for you .
A well-recognised ecommerce platform is looking for a passionate analytical thinker to help them make the most informed business decisions and identify new opportunities. This is an incredible opportunity for a Commercial Growth Analyst to join an extremely exciting brand based in a beautiful business park in one of the most picturesque parts of London. This ecommerce platform offers customers everything from cars to coats, flats to flip-flops. Data is at the heart of everything they do; they see it as the voice of their customer so endeavour to better understand it and continue to push towards more and more data driven decisions. This is certainly data hungry and data savvy business. You'll have the freedom to explore data and approach business problems and opportunities with creativity. As a Commercial Growth Analyst at this successful business you'll kick off your day with a free breakfast, enjoy table tennis on your breaks and develop your skillset at workshops.
● Work hand in hand with the Commercial management team to identify problems and solve them creatively
● Create, develop and deliver qualitative and quantitative insights to Commercial managers to proactively seek opportunities for commercial growth
● Support the Pricing Manager with analysis on existing performance, rate cards and scenarios and recommend potential price optimisations
● Create pricing view dashboards and own the ongoing maintenance and development of that reporting view and existing rate cards
● Develop an understanding of customer and competitor dynamics by extracting information from a diverse array of sources
● Develop dashboards (daily, weekly, and monthly), both automated and manual across multiple data sets to measure and track performance against KPIs
● Proficient knowledge of SQL, Tableau & Excel are essential
● Strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis, data modelling and statistics essential
● Knowledge of: Google Analytics, Hive, DFP, Salesforce & PowerPoint desirable
● Experience manipulating large data sets and interpreting data trends
● Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
● Comfortable communicating with peers, business stakeholders and non-analytics audiences
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented analyst to join an incredible business. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jared Cave|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 19:22|
Commercial Growth Analyst
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's