Commercial Account Manager - APAC/India
£30,000 - £33,000 + commission
Are you an account manager with experience working with clients in either India or APAC regions and have an eye for creative marketing campaigns?
A well-known and reputable organisation that partners with exciting brands to enhance entertaining marketing campaigns are looking for a sales-driven account manager to build and maintain long lasting relationships with international clients and huge brands including, Adidas, Sony, Budweiser and McDonald's.
A sociable and outgoing company to work for with benefits such as end of month drinks, annual awards and great summer and Christmas parties. Also, they offer competitive pension schemes, private health care options and travel loans.
- Responsible for matching business objectives with creative solutions to assist in delivering inspiring, authentic and successful marketing campaigns.
- Amplifying brand marketing strategy whilst upselling and working towards annual sales targets to maximise company revenue.
- Arranging client meetings to manage and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Thoroughly research potential sales leads to establish and qualify client needs.
- Accurately document all communications regarding sales leads via CRM system.
- MUST speak language from APAC or Indian region as this is where you will be selling into
- Experience in account management and sales - selling to brands or agencies
- Able to effectively negotiate with clients in order to manage opportunities, upsell and successfully close deals.
- Target driven with a media sales mentality to ensure you are always maximising sales revenue.
- A great imagination for creating or match making eye-catching marketing campaigns
- Ability to use initiative, working independently or within a team
- Organised and professional as you will be responsible for a high volume of projects simultaneously.
Click 'APPLY NOW' for the opportunity to work for a global company with an exciting culture.