Client Support Specialist
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus & Amazing Benefits
Are you an experienced Client support executive looking to progress your career within a Global, Media Software company?
A highly renowned advertising technology company are looking to recruit a Client Support Specialist to their team due to rapid expansion. As a Client Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role by providing application support for finance, digital tech and media companies by identifying, researching, troubleshooting, and resolving application questions and issues. You would also be on-boarding new clients as well as organising product demonstrations, overseeing any meeting actions, managing relationships with new & existing clients etc.
Benefits include excellent progression opportunities, state of the art offices, discounted breakfasts and lunches, free gym on site & performance related bonus! This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to learn and progress as you will be surrounded by people with excellent knowledge to help you develop.
- First point of contact for clients, responding quickly & efficiently as well as providing administrative support to sales team
- Build effective working relationships with client base & handle any queries efficiently
- Fully verse yourself in the product and service offering and assisting and coaching new clients in the use of the platform
- Establish goals, analyse growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
- Collaborating with senior team members to refine the on boarding process
- Degree in an applicable field including advertising, finance, information technology or business management is desired but not essential
- Minimum 1- 2 years experience in an administrative, client/software support, or customer service position
- A polite and professional manner with experience in previous phone-based customer support / help-desk environment will allow you build rapport with clients/customers & colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will help you when liaising with clients as well as maximising effectiveness within your team
- Being organised and pro-active with keen attention to details will mean you can efficiently keep on top of the workload and manage the constantly varying demands of the role
- Confident using Microsoft office packages
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to utilise your skills within an award-winning media company with excellent progression opportunities