Client Solutions Specialist (German speaking)
Salary £22,000 + £3k bonus
Location Central London
If you are a graduate with an interest in technology and a passion for growing a career within Digital Marketing Technology, this may be the ideal role for you!
Our client, a global leader in marketing technology solutions is looking for a Client Solutions Specialist to join their team! This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading organisation who are award winning for their culture, innovation and progression. The company have created a platform to assist brands with their advertising and marketing needs and your role as a Client Solutions Specialist will be to handle a variety of support cases submitted by company's clients. This role is ideal for candidates who are looking to start their career within Digital Technology and with an interested in the online marketing technology world. With great Central London offices, an in-depth training program and fast progression opportunities, this role is not one to miss!
- To investigate, review and answer support cases submitted by clients
- Providing helpful solutions to the cases assigned to you, fulfilling complex requests working closely with the Support Team
- After completing your training program, you will be expected to become an expert in online advertisement and our client's products
- To escalate any issues further to the Client Success or Technical teams when appropriate
- There is no actual client interaction involved in this role, and the position is largely account management
- Additional Languages (Japanese, German or Spanish) as you will be dealing with Global clients, this is imperative for this position to assist you when communicating with clients across the world
- Degree education to a 2:1 or above which will demonstrate your ability to handle different projects
- Experience, interest or knowledge in technology and online marketing channels (PPC and Paid Social)
- Ability to work with Excel Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP's knowledge or experience as you will be managing data and reporting
- Experience in a customer facing role as you will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis
If this role appeals to you and you are interested in kick-starting your career in online digital marketing and technology, click 'Apply Now'!