Major Players are working with an award-winning consultancy based in West London who are looking for a Client Services Project Manager to manage end-to-end delivery of global learning programmes.
Our client delivers global learning programmes and training events - virtual and face to face - and helps businesses transform performance by changing the way people think, feel and behave at work and in life. Combining the most recent behavioural psychology with the latest consumer marketing techniques they have helped some of the world's biggest and most successful companies overcome challenges including performance management, management development, restructuring & change management, as well as employee engagement, communications and onboarding.
As Client Services Project Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of global learning programmes, including:
- Creating and executing project, programme and account delivery plans for FTSE 100 clients, outlining service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential clients
- Building and strengthening client relationships through in-depth knowledge and understanding of specific client and industry needs
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the company's offerings across all tool boxes; trusted behavioural change advisor to clients
- collaborating with Client team (Sales), Solutions team and other Client Services colleagues to ensure substantive client delivery and satisfaction of all requirements
- Utilising existing client relationships to generate/contact new business leads for additional revenue generation
- Collaborating with an external network of more than 100 coaches to complete delivery, gather session feedback and pro-actively shape client demand on a global basis
- Demonstrable project/account management experience in a fast-paced, client facing position within an agency or consultancy environment
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish credibility with senior executives
- High level of attention to detail and quality in all tasks and interactions
- Interest in Learning and Development, or in improving the lives and behaviours of people in the workplace
- Able to diagnose client needs and identify solutions through exceptional problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Proven initiative and resourcefulness
This is a great opportunity for a client-facing Project Manager to manage exciting, best-in-class, large scale training programmes. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, if you have a passion for building client relationships and are interested in trying to improve workplaces to be the best they can be, please get in touch today.