An award winning marketing communications agency is looking for a Client Services Executive to join their growing team in Putney. The agency work with a number of high profile tech clients, and therefore you will be instrumental in managing their day-to-day client relationships as well as managing lead generation based projects. Reporting to the Managing Director, it is the perfect role for someone looking to make an immediate impact and nurture the business's client base.
Key Responsibilities of the Client Services Executive
- Managing client accounts to generate leads and sales.
- Working across a number of platforms including print, digital, and video to help generate leads.
- Developing existing client relationships ensuring their needs are catered for as well as cementing new relationships where possible.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to budget, deadline, brief and key KPIs.
- Ability to confidently brief internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all projects are fully proofed prior to supply to client/printer,
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the Managing Director, and reporting all important project milestones.
Key Skills of the Client Services Executive
- You will have proven experience working agency side.
- A proven track record of channel marketing experience for technology or IT.
- Experience in social media; both strategy and implementation.
- You will have a broad digital skillset (web, HTML, Google Analytics)
- You will be highly organised and take a logical approach to all tasks and projects.
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting projects.