Client Services Director - Digital - Manchester
I'm currently working on a fantastic Client Services Director (Digital) role with one of the North's biggest agencies. This is a brand new role in which the successful candidate will oversee the agency's SEO, PPC, CRO and Client Services function, reporting directly to the agency's most senior stakeholders. With particular focus on fronting the agency's digital proposition, the successful candidate will have held a similar role for 1+ years.
Joining one of the North's strongest digital agencies as Client Services Director your day to day will involve the following:
- Working across the digital function (SEO, PPC, and CRO) as well as Client Services you will be responsible for the strategic direction of the digital offering.
- Fronting the commercial proposition of the agency ensuring the continued development of new and existing clients.
- Reporting directly into senior stakeholders you will be the face of the digital function with the view of adding further value to its already strong offering.
Roles such as these do not come on the market often and therefore to be a success in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong knowledge across SEO, PPC, CRO. The ideal candidate will also be able to work across these in a technical capacity.
- Experience of working at Client Services/Digital Director level with a proven track record of delivering for an agency(s).
- A desire to further their career as part of a well established agency with the view to developing an already strong digital function.
This is a superb opportunity for someone looking for their next move. For more info please get in touch ASAP for confidential chat.