Charismatic. Strategic. Leader.
As a Client Services Director, these are just a few of the key words that would best describe you if we were to talk to any of your peers and colleagues.
Our client is an established independent B2B marketing agency that primarily operates within the IT/Tech sector and has one numerous awards for their campaign successes over the years.
Founded by one of this industry’s natural born entrepreneurs, this particular agency has lead the way through the ever evolving IT and Tech sector and has flourished whilst other agencies have wilted.
Due to ambition and their own client demand this particular agency is seeking a certain type of Client Services Director. Ideally someone who has ambitions to become Managing Director of their own division. So this role won't suit every Client Services Director. And what we mean by this is you'll be taking over the running of a independent division of the group with a view to growing the business through their existing client base.
From our own research this agency has barely scrapped the surface of its abilities and with the right leader with the correct experience this could be your opportunity to run your own business without having to invest or risk.
To be suitable for this position as Client Services Director you will have the following skills and attributes:
· You will already be well versed in the position of Client Services Director gained whilst working at an established integrated B2B marketing agency
· Hold vast knowledge and experience within the B2B marketing agency and ideally the IT/Tech sector
· You must be strategic – there is a planning department but at this level you will be able to stand on your own two feed and advise clients on marketing strategy
· You will be commercially savvy and probably managed overall accounts exceeding £1m
· You’re a team player but also a leader… we aren’t expecting your current agency to weep on your departure but your colleagues will miss you being around to support them
· Gravitas – you will have heaps of this. Clients will trust you and colleague will appreciate your mentoring skills
· What you won’t have is an ego that rivals Kanye West
· You will have fantastic principals and the know how to develop teams
· And when it comes to business development you should enjoy leading and winning pitch scenarios
Although the agency is big, the teams experienced, this is NOT an ivory tower moment. You’ll be in the thick of it, wanting to continue this agency’s successes and push those boundaries both creatively and strategically. Its exciting times in this sector with so much going on, its brimming with opportunities.
In return for skills and experience as a Client Services Director our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £80-90k plus bonuses and benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Tom Howe, today by clicking on the apply button below.
Client Services Director - B2B Marketing Agency
|Job Title:||Client Services Director - B2B Marketing Agency|
|Location:||Berkshire area - just 25 minutes outside Paddington|
|Salary:||£80-90k plus bonuses and benefits|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 00:00|
Charismatic. Strategic. Leader.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Blandford Forum, Dorset
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits & bonus
Head of Marketing
Crawley, West Sussex
£80000 - £90000 per annum + additional benefits
Business Development Manager - DNA Recruit - FTC - Remote
£100 - £150 per day
Social Media Executive / Senior Social Media Account Executive
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits & personal development
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum