Client Services Director, Oxford -
A well-established and dynamic agency based in Oxfordshire are looking for a talented Client Services Director to join their team and implement original divisional strategies to drive the agencies revenue. You will need at least 5 years senior agency experience and have exceptional experience in budget management, team leadership and client communication, with a collective mindset when managing crisis.
As Client Services Director, supporting the wider senior team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and nurturing key senior relationships across the client base, ensuring you recognise their needs and can prematurely evaluating potential client dilemmas
- Having evident capabilities of efficiently and strategically directing teams to resolve client crises
- Encouraging and inspiring your team to grow and develop, offering support and clear direction of growth
- Taking a key lead in team retention and growth, empowering the team and potential recruits, therefore working closely with HR
- Delivering insightful and necessary reports for the senior team to highlight key areas for growth and opportunity for ROI, whilst also monitoring systems and procedures, ensuring they are being followed appropriately and up to date
- Managing sizeable budgets and offering vital strategic insight when required.
This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative agency that offers a competitive salary and an enriching working environment! Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury, High Wycombe and most parts of Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.