Client Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Client Relationship Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-29 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Cook-Brown|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 17:54|
• This role involves a lot of client facing work whether that be pitching ideas, review meetings or just generally building and maintaining that close working relationship with clients.
• The role will be a mix of B2C & B2B and you will be expected to immerse yourself in your clients.
• Another part of your role will be pitching to new clients and bringing on new business opportunities.
• You will be the direct line between the agency and your portfolio of clients and so will be expected to have live updates of the whole project as well as being able to answer any questions around the content marketing, PR, PPC, SEO and Website strategy.
• Campaign management and development of PR Strategy for mainly B2C clients and some B2B clients.
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working with professional services clients
• Extensive digital PR Experience, preferably within an Agency
• You will have a strong understanding of SEO and PPC (strong on SEO and basic knowledge of PPC? Don't worry still apply!)
• Proven experience of project management and client relationship management
• Experience of taking the lead on creating PR/Content Marketing strategies.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's