Job Title: Client Relationship Manager - Performance Marketing Agency
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits including flexi-hours, opportunities to work from home, pension scheme, health, cycle to work scheme, mobile phone, 34 days holiday
About The Performance Marketing Agency
My client is a rapidly growing performance marketing agency based in London. They have an excellent opportunity for a successful Client Relationship Manager to join their rapidly expanding team who are leading experts in the field due to their innovative and unique approach.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are their greatest asset. They foster a collaborative working environment and invest heavily in training and incentives to ensure their team is highly productive and enjoy a positive work life balance.
This entrepreneurial and ambitious performance marketing agency prides itself on high client retention rates, whilst also attracting and winning new business. Their current roster includes multiple blue chip clients such as Asda, Topshop and BT.
About The Client Relationship Manager Role
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work within the growth team and play a key role in achieving the company's cross sell and up sell targets.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Relationship Manager:
* You will identify opportunities to grow revenue of existing client accounts through cross sell and up sell opportunities (no new business activities involved)
* Provide valuable support to Account Managers, sharing knowledge and assisting with pitches and account growth
* Develop strong relationships with client economic, user, technical and process buyers
* As a key member of the growth team, contribute positively by sharing best practice and support colleagues
About The Successful Client Relationship Manager
If you are experienced in business development, sales or a similar role handling large business contracts, then this could be an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career within a growing, entrepreneurial agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Client Relationship Manager:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in sales / business development role
* Strong experience in a client facing role building relationships with key stakeholders and senior decision makers
* Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective relationships with external stakeholders and internal teams
* Strong sales and negotiation skills
The Client Relationship Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Client Relationship Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.