We have an incredible opening for a Client Relationship Executive to join a world leading property consultancy to work with the company's top clients.
As a key member of the Business Development Unit at the company's Global HQ, based in central London, the Client Relationship Executive/Account Executive will support the delivery of key account management within the commercial division. You will be work closely with 15 - 20 of the company's platinum clients.
The ideal Client Relationship Executive candidate will be an experienced account manager with key understanding of assessing client's levels of activity and be data and analytically minded in order to deliver high quality reports, ensuring revenue is generated. You must be fully IT proficient, especially in Excel, and will be confident and articulate with exceptional interpersonal skills. A degree in Business Studies or Economics (or similar) will be preferable.
- To monitor business updates and undertake research on an identified group of "occupier" clients. To include but not be limited to:
- Data mining and analytics - from capturing and managing our clients through Knight Frank's proprietary CRM system to identifying client lease expiries
- Mapping the office portfolios of our clients to the company network
- Fee reporting and on-going analysis of company instructions to help drive decision-making
- Organise quarterly sector calls with Client Relationship Partners
- Manage client tracker and related reporting
- Identify and promote opportunities for cross-selling
- Liaise with marketing and research on client deliverables such as seminars and events
- Perform other tasks as set by the Head of Business Development.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software - particularly Excel
- Confident and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Strong writing skills with an active interest and understanding of the business
- Flexible, adaptable and a co-operative attitude; able to work as part of a team
- Pro-active, hands-on. Strong sense of self-motivation
- Action oriented.