The experience we need.
We’re looking for someone with who thinks in an integrated way, but who's strengths lie in the creative services arena. Having earned their stripes at Group Account Director / Client Partner / Business Director level in a respected marketing agency, you'll be able to hit the ground running and immediately speak to C suite for global brands. You’ll also have the following experience:
- Outstanding client development, strategic and delivery skills
- Proven track record delivering growth from your client base through excellent relationship building, client consultation and pitching for new business within an existing client base
- Managed creative production and other creative / branding services for large brands, and have the knowledge and understanding to be able to pose the right questions to creative clients, and brief teams accordingly
- Ability to make an impact on the agency’s vision for the future at a senior level
- An inspirational leader to Account Directors, SAMs, AMs and AEs alike.
The Client Partner / Group Account Director role reports to a the Head of Client Services and sits within the creative services arm of the agency. They have a healthy stable of clients, many of which are global brands.
The Client Partner / Group Account Director will lead a team who are responsible for creative services, in an agency who deliver the full marketing mix. We are not looking for a sales person, this is a role for an experienced, credible, Client Partner / Group Account Director who is comfortable consulting the C-suite of global brands and uncovering opportunities to help those brands deliver the best creative be that branding, TV ads, video content for social and web, or any other aspect of the marketing mix.
You’ll be an authoritative figure in the agency, leading on a plethora of creative and insight-led marketing campaigns for household name clients whilst maintaining existing relationships and maximising opportunities for additional business. You will be a trusted partner and have a good deal of seniority in the agency.
This is your chance to join an established and growing marketing agency with office all over the globe, and are they are continuing to expand. Their client list speaks for itself and boasts a number of big brand names across automotive, retail, fmcg and tech sectors.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary in the region of £75,000 (potentially some wiggle room for the right person too!)
- Excellent working culture with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!