Job Title: Client Director - Rapidly Growing Performance Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £55K to £65K depending on experience plus bonus scheme, flexible working hours, bespoke progression plan, laptop, 34 days holiday, 5% pension, travel, free food, socials
About The Performance Marketing Agency
My client is a rapidly growing independent performance marketing agency who is disrupting the industry with their unique approach, and due to unprecedented levels of organic growth they are now looking to bring in a talented Client Director. They are a mid-sized team led by some of the industry's most prominent experts, and they have offices in Central London and Scotland. Due to their innovative data led approach they boast an excellent client retention rate have developed a roster of happy blue chip clients, brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. This is a performance marketing agency who place great importance on fostering a collaborative and progressive working environment where staff enjoy a positive work life balance, and this is reflected in perks like very flexible working hours, large training and development budgets, knowledge sharing sessions and various company socials and events.
About The Client Director role
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Client Director to join a rapidly growing agency where you will lead on the design of omni-channel digital strategy for key clients, including an e-commerce/fashion giant. You'll have autonomy to implement strategy and where you will have scope to make a genuine and tangible impact on the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Director:
* Lead key client accounts, effectively managing stakeholders
* Design omni-channel digital marketing strategy driven by data and insights
* Lead, motivate and inspire delivery and project teams, driving high performance to exceed client KPI's
* Drive account development, hitting client retention and growth metrics
* Work closely with the growth team, supporting strategy for new business activities
You will be a talented, strategic and commercial paid search professional, with a track record of leading teams and designing effective digital marketing strategies. If you are now looking to join an entrepreneurial agency where you can work autonomously and flexibly playing a key role in shaping the proposition, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Client Director:
* Strategic knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels
* Commitment to developing raw talent underneath you, with the emotional intelligence to adapt and effectively manage different personalities
* Experience leading to project teams to exceed client expectations
* Experience developing service offerings and growing teams would be advantageous
* Highly driven and motivated
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Client Director to accelerate their career within a friendly entrepreneurial agency who are growing and taking the industry by storm. This agency operates on a meritocratic basis, so you'll have a platform for swift further progression.
For more information about the Client Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.