About the agency:
A global integrated agency in the very heart of London seeks a Client Director for the International Affairs arm of their corporate division. You will be joining a team of about 120 people, working for a great mix of global brands and British giants spanning across many disciplines including; Tech, Property and Automotive.
Your immediate team is made up of 25 corporate consultants and a much larger group across multiple markets who think beyond PR in order to be able to tell an integrated story.
As Client Director you will lead an experienced team of disruptive thinkers who focus on geo political clients (including UK and overseas Government accounts) . You will be reporting into the Managing Partner of Corporate Affairs, also based in London, and together you will be responsible for ensuring the work being done by the team is profitable, ethical and of remarkable quality.
As part of the agency's EMEA hub, you'll have the opportunity to regularly work with teams across the global network, including directly supporting Sub-Saharan African partners (especially Ghana, Morocco, Kenya, Senegal and South Africa) and the Middle East. They and colleagues in the global PR & Influence network for International Affairs (Washington DC, Brussels, Doha, Singapore and Beijing) will help you stay connected and influential in the PR world.
* The primary client contact for numerous public and private sector accounts (including, but not limited to a Government investment board and an independent oil and gas company operating mostly in West Africa). You will lead strategy development, client profitability and all day-to-day account management, including managing client expectations;
* Acting as an effective collaborator across an array of international corporate reputation campaigns and multi market management, helping individuals or groups from different offices deliver great outcomes for our international affairs clients;
* Anticipating client needs and problems in order to offer creative and effective solutions, knowing how to get work done quickly and producing tangible outcomes;
* Making things as simple as possible and working across the business to provide an integrated solution to client problems;
* Leading new business opportunities in a collaborative manner, working closely with the strategy and creative teams to build best in class solutions to corporate reputation briefs
* Working with creative and content teams to develop PR and Social assets in order to for toolkits - anything from press releases, to social posts, to briefing designers to create illustration and infographics or preparing speeches and media scripts for Ministers;
* Continued and increased revenue growth across existing clients through sound financial management. Contributing to forecasting/projections done by more senior managers and following up with clients on collections and other financial and administrative details;
* Assisting the Managing Partner of Corporate Affairs in ensuring account teams are servicing contracts correctly and that staff are meeting their billability targets, whilst putting clients first; and
* Regularly sharing information and knowledge, including training and coaching of colleagues in London and beyond;
* Assisting the Managing Partner in recruitment and retention, including team assessment and career development activities, acting as a talent magnet for existing and future employees.
The right candidate will have:
- A capacity to roll your sleeves up and be part of the team. It will be hands on at times and humility, a can-do attitude and humour will help you be successful in this role.
- Previous experience of international campaign management and multi market activation - including recent global campaigns and tool kitting for geo political clients or directly for government (ideal candidates will have both agency and public sector experience);
- Experience of developing integrated plans (influencer, digital, content etc) and a proven track record in corporate reputation and issues and crisis handling;
- Great writing skills and an appetite to stay across growing themes in international politics;
- Able to identify and develop opportunities that others may not see; and
- Self starter with a consultative mindset and entrepreneurial enthusiasm.
Client Director International Affairs
|Job Title:||Client Director International Affairs|
|Salary:||£95000 - £800000 per annum|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 01:00|
About the agency:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Corporate Communications & External Affairs
£120000 - £130000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £76000 per annum + Annual Bonus
Digital Marketing Executive
Marketing Co-ordinator – 12 month FTC
Freelance Global Digital Marketing Manager
£300 - £400 per day