Our client is looking for an exceptional and experienced Client Director to be based in Berkshire, to step up and grow relationships with the world's largest IT brands across Europe. We need a consultant who can architect innovative solutions, and a business developer that will create the new business opportunities through building long-lasting relationships across the EMEA region.
The Experience we need.
- B2B Channel marketing background, either in-house or with an agency
- Client and account management experience across multiple EMEA markets
- Deep understanding of IT marketing
- Tech sector/channel partner experience a plus
- Proven sales ability to land and expand client relationship
- Proven results in creating innovative marketing solutions for tech companies
- Experience in leading and motivating teams
- Ability to work independently in a start-up like environment
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Results orientated
- Curious and open-minded
- Engaging presenter with the ability to think on your feet
- Business and client P&L experience
- Own the overall client relationship and satisfaction
- Ability to motivate internal teams do deliver to client expectations
- Establish, develop and maintain a strategic relationship with the key marketing and sales stakeholders within the client
- Drive the development and growth of the assigned clients across the EMEA markets
- Work with the internal team, as well as clients, to develop innovative solutions that support clients' business
- Ensure your portfolio of clients have a healthy P&L
- Responsible for motivating, mentoring and leading the team
- Ownership of the quarterly sales targets
- Draw conclusions and proactively make recommendations to optimize client's programs
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, they celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. They are a purpose and values-led organisation that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- Entrepreneurial start-up feel with strong support network
What you'll get in return.
- Basic salary in the region of £70,000 + OTE related bonus
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.