Are you looking for a progressive role, with a Client Focus to showcase your management and Comms Planning skills?
An exciting London Agency are looking for a Client Director, with Planning experience in UK OOH, to join their winning team on key clients. They are looking for a Client Director with proven experience in Comms Planning and Managing and leading a team. You will be a key contact in building effective relationships with clients, providing strategic planning support and co-ordination, to guide clients and your team. In return you will be working across a wide range of existing businesses and brands, with new clients coming on board regularly! There are also fantastic company benefits with monthly massages, eye care vouchers and free fitness classes
- As Client Director, you will be leading on the servicing of a portfolio of clients across a range of agencies
- Have a thorough understanding of the strategy and objectives of your main accounts and use this knowledge to add value
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of the client team to ensure they are effectively servicing clients and are proactively contributing to growing client and agency business
- Develop and manage the Talon relationship with agency, client and media owner contacts
- Previous Comms Planning and strong UK OOH planning experience, to allow you to hit the ground running!
- First class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally!
- As a Client Director, possess the ability to manage people and motivate them to bring out their full potential!
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
If this role interests you, Click 'Apply' Now!
Cecily Price, Media Planning and Buying at Aspire