Based in our Liverpool City Centre office, your role will be to review Solicitors cases to assess the validity of the case and its suitability for litigation funding. Plan and organise own workload, to achieve targets. The role is telephone based in an exciting and vibrant call centre environment and involves handling a large volume of customer accounts on a daily basis. These are weekly rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm and one in every four Saturdays 9am to 5pm.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Working in a proactive ‘Inbound’ and ‘outbound’ customer contact environment.
- Maintain and develop a computerised database/case management system
- Review case files to ensure that they are suitable for funding as per vetting criteria and prospects of success.
- Liaise with funders and Solicitors
- Respond to and follow up, telephone enquiries
- Maintain and develop solicitor relationship
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a case
- Guiding Solicitors on how to proceed/process the case. Monitoring the progress of a case
- Monitor the case to ensure that it continues to fit the criteria
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
- Process claims on the policy on failed cases, liaising with ATE providers and Funders, to ensure the loan is paid off in full
- Process successful cases to ensure the loan is paid off in full
Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high performance. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Excellent communicator, able to see things from all points of view. Well-presented and businesslike. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Essential Job Skills:
Understands the principles of claims/Legal industry.
Desirable Job Skills:
To have some knowledge of litigation funding, insurance/legal claims or the financial service industry.
Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar
database to basic level, Internet and email.
Literacy and Numeracy:
Able to understand data and input correct data on a case by case basis. Able to understand key performance indicators and targets.
Must be an excellent telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy. Able to work as part of a team and also using own initiative in a target driven environment.
- Basic Salary £18,000
- 20 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- “Me Time”
- Employee Assistance Programme