One of the UK's fastest growing events companies is looking to for a Chief Marketing Officer. Their aim is to deliver exceptional experiences and thought-provoking content by building thriving global communities around their event portfolios.
Reporting to and working with the Company's senior leadership, the Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for overseeing the entire marketing operation of the business. Marketing is one of the highest strategic priorities for the business and they consider a leading marketing team to be one of the major drives of future growth.
As a company they are especially focused on creating a data-driven marketing approach; the ideal candidate will know how to capture, map and leverage data on their communities and markets in order to maximise efficiency and value, as well as informing product creation.
- To oversee and build the entire marketing function
- To evolve and develop their marketing practice to keep them at the forefront of their market
- To unlock new channels to drive leads and exposure
- To create a solid structure for capturing and leveraging marketing data and insight
- To implement excellence / best practice in all channels
- To create strategies that engage their communities and deliver brand strength and loyalty across the globe
- To work closely the with rest of the Company's C-Level to create a collaborative and effective strategy to drive future growth
- To report on progress / ROI on a weekly and monthly basis
- To manage budgets and marketing spend within the team
- To hire and develop the best talent available
- To inspire and lead a team of loyal, engaged marketers
- Experience in a high growth environment working in the tech arena or a media/events organisation
- Events experience is essential given the unique nature of events
- Extensive B2B marketing experience
- Extensive experience working with data and analytics
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure