The Foundation for International Education (FIE) is an international educational organisation working in partnership with universities and colleges in the US to provide immersive study abroad programs for undergraduate students in London, Dublin, and Amman.
FIE is currently seeking highly qualified, competent and conscientious applicants for the full-time and permanent Chief Marketing & Recruitment Officer (CMRO) position within the Institutional Relations Team.
Job Summary: The Chief Marketing & Recruitment Officer will be responsible for leading, inspiring, directing and developing FIE’s Institutional Relations Team based in the US, and the Communication Team (Comms) based in the UK. They will need to develop strategic marketing plans for FIE that directly align with FIE’s mission, vision and overall strategy. Other responsibilities include:
- Providing competitive and market intelligence assessments to inform senior leaders of significant Higher Education/Study Abroad trends and direction
- Raising market awareness, generating sales leads, gathering competitive intelligence & strategic differentiation
- Developing a strong marketing & branding strategy to include content, communications & market positioning, externally and internally
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or a related field
- Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Significant experience in sales management, marketing and business development in US Higher Education and/or Study Abroad
- Proven track record of success at a senior level of increasing enrolments with some significant experience in Higher Education and/or Study Abroad
- Effective communication and influencing skills, strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data, turning analytic insights into business actions
- A thorough familiarity with and understanding of American culture and a love of travel to the United States
For more information on how to apply, and to see the full job description, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Application deadline: Friday 19th October 2018 at 9:00 am BST
Interviews: To take place in London, during the week commencing 5th November
FIE promotes equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.