The Chief Communications Analyst will be tasked to to specify, collect, analyse, understand & present key performance data & analysis, to provide insight & suggestions for improvement.
A Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London.
The Chief Communications Analyst will be responsible:
Specify, collect, analyse, understand and present key performance data and analysis via:
- Web analytics
- Social listening tools
- Quantitative data
- User feedback
- Providing recommendations based on the quantitative and qualitative evidence
- Design, develop and maintain reporting templates and dashboards
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations for improvements.
The Chief Communications Analyst will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Comfortable working with data, from gathering and analysis through to design and presentation
- Be confident in explaining technical concepts to colleagues with limited technological background
- Experience embedding a culture of insight and analysis
- Setting KPIs and objectives
- Produce standardised evaluation reports and dashboards.
A 6 month contract paying up to £375 per day.