Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the most iconic brands in the Home and Garden sector. Our Bristol based client can offer the Channel Marketing Manager a rewarding role with professional training, flexible working and an enjoyable FMCG Marketing environment
Based out of the Bristol office and Reporting to the European Channel Marketing Manager, focusing on the German and East European market the Channel Marketing Manager will commercialise sales and marketing programs across the Retail channel and distribution where relevant. Identifying and executing Channel-specific business growth opportunities. Scope of responsibilities include the integration of the Channel profile into trade marketing strategies/sales plans and establishment of Channel priorities across customers and sales teams
- Contributes channel priorities across customers and sales teams
- Provides input to channel strategy for specific channel
- Organise and coordinate Trade shows and events
- Create and Manage briefs for Brand Activation through external agency.
- Develops Channel profile using competitive and marketplace intelligence
- Create the annual Marketing budget
- Create and follow up the annual promotion calendar
- Supports deployment of effective sales plans
- Assists with deployment of Channel focused best practices with sales teams
- Assists with Brand Activation team regarding objectives, activity plans and priorities
- Assists with creating and delivery of POS and window design
- Assists new product/collection launch and merchandising activities for the Retail channel
- Deploys launch activation tactics in the channel
- Create POS brief for designer and printer
- German Native or Fluent German.
- Demonstrated knowledge of brand management and marketing philosophies, tools and processes and proven record of success
- A Channel Marketing or Distribution background
- Demonstrated success in leading Category Management (Category Captain) engagements with a major retailer's or distributors
- Advanced analytic skills and computer software proficiency (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Proven record of building strong sustainable business relationships at all levels
Our Client is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture. The marketing team have a strong focus on producing high quality work combined with a friendly supportive atmosphere with flexible working available.
Salary & Benefits
The Channel Marketing Manager will be paid a basic salary of up to £40,000 + 25 days holiday + Pension + Flexible working
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.