Are you a change communications professional, who wants to support one of the Big Four professional services firms implement their new Talent strategy?
You will be responsible for creating and delivering a communications strategy that engages colleagues across the firm, utilising a broad range of digital and face-to-face channels.
You will also be required to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and provide communications counsel to senior stakeholders, ensuring sustained engagement levels.
This excellent opportunity is a 12 month FTC, based in London, working closely with Divisional Heads and the Senior Communications & Engagement Manager.
To qualify for the role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of and developing and delivering internal communications campaigns within professional services firms
- Experience of creating and implementing communications strategies focused on Talent strategy e.g. rewards and benefits, working practices etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to counsel senior stakeholders with communications advice
- A creative approach to communications, with experience using a multitude of channels to engage colleagues
- Experience of measuring campaigns and analysing them to tailor communications strategies and increase engagement
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now.