Are you an experienced Change Communications Manager, with deep knowledge of transformation and cultural change, looking to join one of world's leading professional services firms?
EMR are working with a Top 4 consulting business to recruit a Change Communications Manager, on a 12-month FTC, who will focus on behaviour change and adoption of new technology.
You will provide communications counsel to senior leaders and utilise a range of channels, including: Events, Webinars, SharePoint, TV screens, Yammer and ambient media to engage the firm's consultants.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support Technology & Business Support functions with change communications programmes, providing expert communications counsel to senior leaders
- Focusing on behaviour change, transformation and new technology adoption, create and deliver the internal communications strategy
- Create communications using a variety off offline and online communications channels
- Measure, analyse and make recommendations off the back of communications campaigns
- Manage communications agencies
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Experience of transformation and change communications, with an emphasis on new technology adoption
- Communications experience gained within professional services, or large corporate and highly matrixed organisations
- A 'hands-on' communications manager, capable and eager to create content yourself
- Internal Communications channel management experience, including Yammer and SharePoint
- Agency management experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.